Check out Modere and get up to $25. Shop for stylish, safe, everyday essentials for you and your home http://ow.ly/zGvp0
Putting in my first #Modere order tonight! Looking forward to the laundry soap the most I think https://navywife.shiftingretail.com/Page/Show #militaryspouse
Did you know, that there was a business side to doTERRA?
doTERRA is a great company for work-at-home moms, stay at home moms, bloggers and anyone looking for supplemental income. They have the best MLM compensation plan I have ever seen with some of the top MLM earners ever (just check out the video about the compensation plan). Once you sign up as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and realize how fantastic their products are and how much they help you and your family, it’s hard to not tell others about it. So many people have health problems and are struggling and looking for answers. doTERRA really fills the need with a solution for virtually every health problem you can think of.
I’ve looked in to several other direct selling opportunities and I like doTERRA the best by far.
Advantages of becoming a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA
* Sponsor and mentor other wellness advocates
* Free, Personalized web site
* Free online tools
* Earn 2-7% sales commissions
* Earn a 20% bonus on everything new IPCs purchase in the first 60 days
* Earn several different bonuses based on performance
My current offers for July: Enroll with at least 100PV and receive $50.00 in points for free, plus you will receive an essential oil diffuser sent directly from me.
This offer is for everyone that would like to join doterra in the month of July, if you are not interested in the business side – no problem the offer is extended to everyone.
Interested? Let’s chat!
Oregano and Melaleuca are both oils that come in the Family Physician Kit! Check out this short video:
Whether you are preparing for a major catastrophe or just life’s little emergencies, there are several essential oils that you don’t want to be without:
1. Oregano: natural antibiotic, antifungal, antiviral
2. Lavender: great for all skin issues: cuts, burns, insect bites, rashes… and great for helping to body relax and sleep
3. OnGuard: an excellent preventative…great for daily use, safe for those with all immune profiles
4. Breathe: good for all respiratory and breathing issues
5. Deep Blue: excellent for sore joints, body aches, muscle pains and sprains
6. DigestZen: good for digestive issues and sinus issues
7. Melaleuca: first aid antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral and antiparasitic properties.
8. Frankincense: an amazing, versatile oil that is good for so many things. When in doubt, use frankincense. Too many uses to name!
9. Peppermint. Great for pain relief, digestive issues and muscle aches. A natural fever reducer.
10. Lemon. Anti-septic properties. Lemon helps create a more alkaline state in the body. Great for inhaling, cooking and supporting the immune system.
The Family Physician Kit is basically your first aid kit and contains all of the oils mentioned above.
For July, doTERRA is offering $50 in product credit to be used on a future purchase if you sign up this month with a Family Physician Kit or any purchase of 100PV or more. I am also offering you some great freebies to help get you started. Message me for more information, and to set up your account.
Do you foam roll? I have been for the past month & it helps SO MUCH in my rehab for my knees! http://ow.ly/zq61S
I want to make some of these! Nice to relax in the bathtub! Creating a spa-like environment in your home can be done easily using simple household ingredients and essential oils. Bath bombs are a fun way to add excitement while enjoying the benefits of essential oils. They are also entertaining to use and are loved by both kids and adults alike. Learn how to make your own on our blog post: http://doterrablog.com/diy-fast-fizzing-bath-bomb-made-with-essential-oils/
Looks like a fun and non toxic project for kids!!!