For a while I have been quite, it’s been a little overwhelming in life and I have been falling behind on many different projects that I enjoy. One day on break at work, I googled different challenges, really looking for photo a day challenge and along with that I found a ton of blog challenges.
I am committing right now to stay as true to this as I can. Personally, I want to thank you all for following me through these past four years. I know that sometimes I disappear for chunks at a time, but then I go for it. I want this blog to be a go to blog for fun ideas, along with a creative way to get all my ideas running through my mind out into the open in a space that I feel loved.
Now on to 20 facts about me!
1. I am a planner! I plan at work, at home, daily in my life and feel lost if there is no somewhat of an outline of what we will be doing for the day. *Vacations my husband plans drive me INSANE
I would give ANYTHING for an Erin Condren one! I have been wishing for one now for three years.
2. I LOVE LIST! This I feel goes right along with number one, I make a list for my list. I will write down task I have already done just to cross them out, along with timing out how long I think each task will take so I can plan around what I have to get done for the day.
3. I am truly only productive from the time I wakeup till 11am, then I get a second win around 6 or 7pm that can easily go until 2am.
4. I have never taken medicine for my Panic Attacks in the 20 years of having them. I am very proud of this fact.
5. When I start reading a book, my is over & I will read books for the rest of the day. Yes, I said BOOKS.
6. I will put everything aside if possible when my girl cat LuLu want to lay on my lap. It’s a rare event, mostly only when it’s cold, and I cherish this time.
7. I was engaged 2 times before finding my one and only amazing husband.
8. I feel that Walt Disney shaped who I am in more ways than anyone else outside my family has. From friends, personality, and morals, this wonderful man taught me so much that I can never repay him for.
9. My house in Virginia doesn’t reflect my personality really at all, Texas in full color did more. I am now on hold with most of my idea’s because we might be moving in a year, but the simple idea’s I have will just be saving up my money for.
10. I am a sugar junkie, I go through fazes, but I will go a long time just eating so much junk when I know better.
11. I didn’t like to drink water at all until I worked outside daily at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon. I know chunk it like it’s going out of style.
12. I didn’t learn to cook until I met my now husband, and that best part is that we learned together. I am not a chef in any way but I can hold my own in the kitchen if I do say so myself.
13. I have ZERO fashion style, I would give anything to figure out my true style where I don’t have to wear a uniform daily.
14. Christmas is my all time favorite holiday, that I fully jump into with a passion. I LOVE bringing magic to others on a daily basis, but I feel the Christmas holiday season it just a little bit better.
15. I find inner peace mostly only while in a theme park, and while running the rides mostly the roller coasters.
16. I am learning all about life on a farm thanks to my friend Lyndsay, and I am enjoying it more than I could have ever imagined. I am trying new foods daily that I never would have thought of trying.
17. I don’t believe in looking back on my life, you can’t change what you have done, decisions you have made, but you can learn from them.
18. I went to the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN), and learned so much, including amazing friends, and want to do it all again.
19. Podcast are my new CRACK! I list to them on my drives, while cleaning/ cooking, and studying.
20. I love my husband more than I ever thought I could love someone and fall more in love with him daily.
What 20 facts can you share about yourself? Like you blog below!