50 Races in 50 StatesVermont Mad RunJuly 12th, 20159 days to go.
Healthy Living Blogs
International Association for Health Coaches
- Bam! Both Stickers came off in one piece, no fighting or scrapping required at all! I love how useful… instagram.com/p/4rgbq4KrR7/ 4 hours ago
- Love that I am filled off a hot dog, one ear of corn on the cob, & a black bean taco for all my meals today. Yet, I keep growing 20 hours ago
- I can't believe how tired I am in the afternoons! It's crazy, but pushed through it and now off to food truck adventures! 22 hours ago
- Am walk complete, now a quick shower & off to work I go! Have tons planned for my marketing adventures this morning! 1 day ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Am walk periscope.tv/w/aGUTcDQxMzc4… 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow
- Farm and Hearth
- Constructing Carrie
- Momma T Fitness
- LyndsayGutierrez- Cooking Up Your Best Life
- Live, Nerd, Repeat
- Fit Girl. Happy Girl.
- Find Your "Fit"
- Thrifty Finn
- grab your kicks
- Reading Runner Girl
- Gaia Life Oils
- Steph Makes Stuff
- Hippie Health Coach
Category Archives: friends
It’s time for another half marathon to go into the books for the 50 races in 50 states challenge. I can honestly say that I didn’t train anywhere near as much as I should have, and I already know it’s … Continue reading
It’s the start of a new week, let’s start it off right!
That is always a HUGE question that people ask others when they want to start their own personal health & fitness journey. I personally feel that there are many factors to when someone workouts, including their job, friends, home life, … Continue reading
I am bouncing off the wall this week! Between the Virginia Beach Rock n Roll Half Marathon this week, a great friend coming into town to run the race with me, tearing apart the house cleaning, and really starting to study … Continue reading