50 Half Marathons in 50 StatesTucson Half MarathonDecember 7th, 2014Last Half Marathon of the year!
Miles to Blog
- @Carrie_Klein working on getting tested to have kids. Freaking out 11 hours ago
- How can you be sad when you have a fluffy belly to pet. Love to my fur babies, you have been amazing… instagram.com/p/3ST-4XqrW_/ 13 hours ago
- Had a bad anxiety attack today on the way to the doctors. I don't know if I can do this... Now bing watching #OUAT because I don't know why 13 hours ago
- Tired and haven't a clue what to do for dinner. Eating alone tonight... Thinking breakfast for dinner. 17 hours ago
- @Carrie_Klein if you want to do them together, if not no biggie ;) 21 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- Farm and Hearth
- Constructing Carrie
- Momma T Fitness
- LyndsayGutierrez- Cooking Up Your Best Life
- Live, Nerd, Repeat
- Fit Girl. Happy Girl.
- Find Your "Fit"
- Thrifty Finn
- grab your kicks
- Reading Runner Girl
- Gaia Life Oils
- Steph Makes Stuff
- Hippie Health Coach
Category Archives: friends
It’s time for another half marathon to go into the books for the 50 races in 50 states challenge. I can honestly say that I didn’t train anywhere near as much as I should have, and I already know it’s … Continue reading
It’s the start of a new week, let’s start it off right!
That is always a HUGE question that people ask others when they want to start their own personal health & fitness journey. I personally feel that there are many factors to when someone workouts, including their job, friends, home life, … Continue reading
I am bouncing off the wall this week! Between the Virginia Beach Rock n Roll Half Marathon this week, a great friend coming into town to run the race with me, tearing apart the house cleaning, and really starting to study … Continue reading