RunDisney Tinkerbell Half MarathonTinkerbell Half MarathonJanuary 19th, 20141 month to go.
Miles to Blog
- 2014 goal: Do the #UltimateReset for a #healthy way to #detox my body after the holidays! ow.ly/rCXU3 1 hour ago
- What's your favorite #Shakeology Flavor? Mine is tied between #Vanilla & the new #Chocolate. I was NOT a fan of the old #chocolate at all! 1 hour ago
- Going to a #visionboard class today! Excited for to start my 2014 goals. Have you started thinking about your 2014 goals yet? 2 hours ago
- Working on my #Christmas #Wishlist for my hubby: #Vanilla #Shakeology is at the top! What's on yours? ow.ly/rCXbN 2 hours ago
- On my #Christmas #Wishlist is #P90X3! What about you? ow.ly/rCWVr Start your new year off right! 30 mins a day! 5 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- It Happened On The Way To Disney
- Thrifty Finn
- Reading Runner Girl
- Steph Makes Stuff
- Hippie Health Coach
- Lisa's Lentils
- Fearless Food + Fitness
- Run 2 Your Own Beat
- Fit for 365
- Curious and Radiant: Jakeup Saves the World
- Laura K is on Fire
- Rather Be Runnin'
- Pencils and Pancakes
- Flickr Blog
Author Archives: alisueonthemove
This delicious, natural, exfoliating lip scrub will leave your lips feeling smooth and rejuvenated. After you scrub a little on the lips– feel free to just lick it off! Customize it by using any of your favorite essential oils. For … Continue reading
The countdown is on for 2014, are you ready? I sure am looking back wondering where this year as gone, it doesn’t feel like I have been in Virginia for almost a year now. I find that December is a … Continue reading
Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! Can’t wait to hear all about it tomorrow! This picture has made me smile for years!! Off to Turkey Trot!
Practicing gratitude does wonders for the mind and body. A brisk walk each day is the perfect way to stay calm and centered during the holiday season. What’s your favorite way to say zen? Mine is putting #doTERRA Balance essential … Continue reading
I am so excited that I can take part in Elf4Health this year! Last year we were packing up to move to VA, so it was a no go! Thank you Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean for doing this … Continue reading
The holidays are here, which means: A) the countdown is ON! B) can not slack in training at all C) have amazing motivation to workout over the holidays! What is your plan for this Thanksgiving week? I am having a … Continue reading
The best way to determine if gluten has a negative effect on you is to take a gluten tolerance self-test. The first step is to go gluten-fee for 2-4 weeks. Discover 24 tasty recipes to help you make the transition … Continue reading
#auctionforPH minimum goal: $1,000, hopeful goal: $2,500, pipe dream goal: $5,000. How much do you think we’ll raise for the Philippines?
I know you are thinking to yourself, Skin Cancer? That is just something that I worry about in the summer, not around the holiday season, right? Most of us don’t give a second thought to those pesky moles and freckles … Continue reading