Peanut butter meets chocolate. The ultimate duo, right? For me it is one of those things that is a borderline obsession. I am always on the hunt for a new recipe that combines these two, so imagine my reaction when I stumbled upon this recipe for these Triple Threat Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookies! Peanut butter and chocolate lovers rejoice! If this recipe doesn't have you racing into the kitchen opening up that jar of creamy peanut butter I don't know what will.
RunDisney Tinkerbell Half MarathonTinkerbell Half MarathonJanuary 19th, 20141 month to go.
Miles to Blog
- RT @IGN: Will Fallout 4 and the next Batman game be revealed at the VGX awards this Saturday? go.ign.com/IIRe4P 1 day ago
- Watching White House Down, really enjoying it! 2 days ago
- Per #FCC commissioner @JRosenworcel: The chance of collision while texting is 23 times greater than it is during normal driving. #itcanwait 2 days ago
- Come help raise money for #RelayForLife #VirginiaBeach Play #BINGO December 8th 3pm-8pm! ow.ly/roQ4c 2 days ago
- #RelayforLife #Bingo #Event this Sunday in #HamptonRoads! Looking forward to raising money for a great cause! #GivingTuesday 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- It Happened On The Way To Disney
- Thrifty Finn
- grab your kicks
- Reading Runner Girl
- Steph Makes Stuff
- Hippie Health Coach
- Lisa's Lentils
- Fearless Food + Fitness
- Run 2 Your Own Beat
- Fit for 365
- Curious and Radiant: Jakeup Saves the World
- Laura K is on Fire
- Rather Be Runnin'
- Pencils and Pancakes
- Flickr Blog