Ever since I scored some strawberries at the grocery store for super cheap I have been throwing them into muffins, scones, salads, even my oatmeal. Andrew and I have been enjoying this quick and simple oatmeal all week-long. It is just too good not to share with all of you! Hearty oatmeal topped with fresh strawberries that have been sliced and macerated in brown sugar.
RunDisney Tinkerbell Half MarathonTinkerbell Half MarathonJanuary 19th, 20141 month to go.
Miles to Blog
- RT @coolmompicks: It's HERE! Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is LIVE with over 200 gift ideas! We are so pumped. Hope you love it:... 5 hours ago
- December Goals! pinterest.com/pin/4074357160… 18 hours ago
- December Goals 2013 | #Whole30 Challenge pinterest.com/pin/4074357160… 18 hours ago
- December Goals 2013 pinterest.com/pin/4074357160… 18 hours ago
- December Goals 2013 wp.me/p1kAJ0-Jv 18 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- It Happened On The Way To Disney
- Thrifty Finn
- Reading Runner Girl
- Steph Makes Stuff
- Hippie Health Coach
- Lisa's Lentils
- Fearless Food + Fitness
- Run 2 Your Own Beat
- Fit for 365
- Curious and Radiant: Jakeup Saves the World
- Laura K is on Fire
- Rather Be Runnin'
- Pencils and Pancakes
- Flickr Blog