I am always on the lookout for new sweet potato recipes. Andrew and I usually have sweet potatoes at least once a week. Whether they are mashed, baked, roasted or thrown into chili, they are definitely one of my favorites! These guilt free baked potato chips are one of my favorite ways to enjoy sweet potatoes and only take about 20 minutes to make.
RunDisney Tinkerbell Half MarathonTinkerbell Half MarathonJanuary 19th, 20141 month to go.
Miles to Blog
- RT @coolmompicks: It's HERE! Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is LIVE with over 200 gift ideas! We are so pumped. Hope you love it:... 19 hours ago
- December Goals! pinterest.com/pin/4074357160… 1 day ago
- December Goals 2013 | #Whole30 Challenge pinterest.com/pin/4074357160… 1 day ago
- December Goals 2013 pinterest.com/pin/4074357160… 1 day ago
- December Goals 2013 wp.me/p1kAJ0-Jv 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow
- It Happened On The Way To Disney
- Thrifty Finn
- Reading Runner Girl
- Steph Makes Stuff
- Hippie Health Coach
- Lisa's Lentils
- Fearless Food + Fitness
- Run 2 Your Own Beat
- Fit for 365
- Curious and Radiant: Jakeup Saves the World
- Laura K is on Fire
- Rather Be Runnin'
- Pencils and Pancakes
- Flickr Blog