Help jumpstart your day with a warm and satisfying bowl of this Cherry Hazelnut Oatmeal. Tart cherries, crunchy hazelnuts and hearty steel-cut oats are combined in this satisfying and healthy morning meal. Growing up my mom always insisted that we ate a healthy breakfast before heading off to school. She would make me oatmeal or grits every morning. Back then I didn't really care for the oatmeal unless it was laden with sugar and cinnamon, I would have much rather had a big bowl of sugary cereal or fluffy pancakes.
RunDisney Tinkerbell Half MarathonTinkerbell Half MarathonJanuary 19th, 20141 month to go.
Miles to Blog
- RT @IGN: Will Fallout 4 and the next Batman game be revealed at the VGX awards this Saturday? go.ign.com/IIRe4P 1 day ago
- Watching White House Down, really enjoying it! 2 days ago
- Per #FCC commissioner @JRosenworcel: The chance of collision while texting is 23 times greater than it is during normal driving. #itcanwait 2 days ago
- Come help raise money for #RelayForLife #VirginiaBeach Play #BINGO December 8th 3pm-8pm! ow.ly/roQ4c 2 days ago
- #RelayforLife #Bingo #Event this Sunday in #HamptonRoads! Looking forward to raising money for a great cause! #GivingTuesday 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- It Happened On The Way To Disney
- Thrifty Finn
- grab your kicks
- Reading Runner Girl
- Steph Makes Stuff
- Hippie Health Coach
- Lisa's Lentils
- Fearless Food + Fitness
- Run 2 Your Own Beat
- Fit for 365
- Curious and Radiant: Jakeup Saves the World
- Laura K is on Fire
- Rather Be Runnin'
- Pencils and Pancakes
- Flickr Blog