This cheesecake is inspired by those delicious Turtle candies you see around the holiday season. This time of year I always start to crave those turtle candies. Every Christmas growing up I could count on a box of turtles being hidden in my stocking. I would tear into the box devouring a few before I would even get to the gifts.
RunDisney Tinkerbell Half MarathonTinkerbell Half MarathonJanuary 19th, 20141 month to go.
Miles to Blog
- Going to a #visionboard class today! Excited for to start my 2014 goals. Have you started thinking about your 2014 goals yet? 1 hour ago
- Working on my #Christmas #Wishlist for my hubby: #Vanilla #Shakeology is at the top! What's on yours? ow.ly/rCXbN 1 hour ago
- On my #Christmas #Wishlist is #P90X3! What about you? ow.ly/rCWVr Start your new year off right! 30 mins a day! 4 hours ago
- #P90X3 will be available to order later today! Start 2014 now Get a free 30day supply of vitamins when you order w ME ow.ly/rCWDE 4 hours ago
- RT @JimCantore: About 37 years of TWC field time &100's of storms The weather dream team of @JimCantore &@mikeseidel http://t.co/gha2JzxpZl 5 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- It Happened On The Way To Disney
- Thrifty Finn
- Reading Runner Girl
- Steph Makes Stuff
- Hippie Health Coach
- Lisa's Lentils
- Fearless Food + Fitness
- Run 2 Your Own Beat
- Fit for 365
- Curious and Radiant: Jakeup Saves the World
- Laura K is on Fire
- Rather Be Runnin'
- Pencils and Pancakes
- Flickr Blog