The morning after Thanksgiving has always been a big deal with my family. We bake cinnamon rolls, scones, muffins, and biscuits to munch on before we head off to do our Black Friday shopping. This year we had some homemade apple butter to enjoy with our breakfast pastries. Last year my good friend Beth gave me some incredible homemade apple butter for Christmas.
RunDisney Tinkerbell Half MarathonTinkerbell Half MarathonJanuary 19th, 20141 month to go.
Miles to Blog
- RT @IGN: Will Fallout 4 and the next Batman game be revealed at the VGX awards this Saturday? go.ign.com/IIRe4P 1 day ago
- Watching White House Down, really enjoying it! 2 days ago
- Per #FCC commissioner @JRosenworcel: The chance of collision while texting is 23 times greater than it is during normal driving. #itcanwait 2 days ago
- Come help raise money for #RelayForLife #VirginiaBeach Play #BINGO December 8th 3pm-8pm! ow.ly/roQ4c 2 days ago
- #RelayforLife #Bingo #Event this Sunday in #HamptonRoads! Looking forward to raising money for a great cause! #GivingTuesday 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- It Happened On The Way To Disney
- Thrifty Finn
- grab your kicks
- Reading Runner Girl
- Steph Makes Stuff
- Hippie Health Coach
- Lisa's Lentils
- Fearless Food + Fitness
- Run 2 Your Own Beat
- Fit for 365
- Curious and Radiant: Jakeup Saves the World
- Laura K is on Fire
- Rather Be Runnin'
- Pencils and Pancakes
- Flickr Blog