These rich and fudgy bars taste just like a pecan pie, but in a portable bar form. If your house is anything like mine during the holidays there are two desserts that are always guaranteed to show up-pumpkin pie and pecan pie. The only thing that could make a pecan pie better is adding chocolate! That is exactly what I did with these pecan pie bars.
RunDisney Tinkerbell Half MarathonTinkerbell Half MarathonJanuary 19th, 20141 month to go.
Miles to Blog
- #doTERRA essential oils event table all ready! 2instawithlove.com/p/6923e67f-605… 20 minutes ago
- RT @WholeFoods: Turkeys, pies & all the sides... Order your entire holiday feast from us online! CLICK HERE: bit.ly/18u4m4w #WFMhol… 6 hours ago
- 5 mile run, then getting ready for my #RelayforLife #doTERRA #Bingo event in #virginiabeach today! 3pm #HolidayInn 7 hours ago
- RT @coolmompicks: It's HERE! Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is LIVE with over 200 gift ideas! We are so pumped. Hope you love it:... 1 day ago
- December Goals! pinterest.com/pin/4074357160… 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- It Happened On The Way To Disney
- Thrifty Finn
- Reading Runner Girl
- Steph Makes Stuff
- Hippie Health Coach
- Lisa's Lentils
- Fearless Food + Fitness
- Run 2 Your Own Beat
- Fit for 365
- Curious and Radiant: Jakeup Saves the World
- Laura K is on Fire
- Rather Be Runnin'
- Pencils and Pancakes
- Flickr Blog