The countdown is on for 2014, are you ready?
I sure am looking back wondering where this year as gone, it doesn’t feel like I have been in Virginia for almost a year now.
I find that December is a good time to reflect on what my goals for the year were and how many I actually did, this will help me to figure out my goals for 2014.
My goals this month will be a little simpler due to all the events happening between my doTERRA business and my job at the Children’s Hospital.
1. Be fully decked out for Christmas by Dec 9th, I may or may not have a little too many Hallmark / Disney Ornaments
2. Hit Elite with doTERRA by signing up two more people for my team. *Ask me how to join this booming business!
3. Organize and paint the 3rd bedroom
4. Meal plan for the rest of the month *Normally I do a weekly plan, but I want to see if I can pull off a month
5. Keep training for my Run Disney half marathons, they are both coming up fast! I can’t slack off even a little!
6. Re- read It Starts with Food and get the pantry ready for a Whole 30 challenge in January
7. Mail out Christmas cards by Dec 10th
What are your goals for this last month of 2013? Are you also taking it a little easy on yourself or are you pushing right along?